Getting paid to sell other people’s products is known as affiliate marketing. Getting paid over and over for doing your work one time is known as residual income. This is also known as recurring income.
The best way to do this with affiliate marketing is to join two-tier affiliate programs. Here are five tips on how you can use two-tier affiliate programs to create a residual income of your own.
1. If you are not a successful affiliate marketer it is difficult to recruit affiliates in the two-tier programs. Therefore, it is important that you spend time becoming an expert at affiliate marketing including how to make money online doing it.
2. It is easy to join two-tier affiliate programs, but you must focus your attention on learning everything you can about the products and making personal sales. You can pass on your expertise to the affiliates you recruit once you have become an expert on a specific product.
3. When you choose an affiliate program to join the offers a second-tier program, pay attention to both levels of commission. Obviously the higher the commissions on the first level the more money you make on your personal sales.
Equally as important is the percentage of commission paid on the second level. The higher this is the more money you will make whenever someone you personally recruit makes a sale.
4. If you expect them to be successful we prepared to spend some time training your recruits. Many people do not know how to properly do marketing as an affiliate and this gives you an opportunity to train them on the things you are doing to be successful.
5. Offer extra things your competition is not doing. For example, you could set up a personal blog for your affiliates and show them how to drive traffic blogging and social bookmarking.
Many affiliates will not do this in 2 tier programs and the fact that you’re willing to offer this type of additional service will help you recruit more affiliates.
6. Be prepared to recruit a high number of affiliates before you find a handful that will be successful. Two-tier affiliate marketing is no different than network marketing in this regard.
It is somewhat a numbers game because you cannot do the work for a person, nor can you control their work ethic or motivation. If you spend the majority of your time selling, and some of it on recruiting, eventually you will develop an online business that has residual income coming in.
Jeff Schuman invites you to visit his make money online website for a blogging blueprint, JV With Jeff free training, and Hands Off Article Marketing. Please click here now: ====> http://www.Team-Schuman.com
Article from articlesbase.com
Lazy Affiliate System: Recurring Income! #1 CB Paying Site! genon.coupon99.hop.clickbank.net (Lazy Affiliate System Recurring Income! #1 CB Paying Site!) The Lazy Affiliate System – So just what is affiliate marketing anyway? Affiliate marketing is used by online companies, to increase their online presence and spread the word about the products that they are selling. The goal of these companies is to entice web suffers to visit their sites and purchase the product that they are selling. If you enjoy using the Internet and can you write convincing copy, that will convince people to buy the products you are marketing to them. Then running this type of home based business just might be a perfect match for you. The great thing about affiliate marketing is, that once you’ve learned the basics of making money this way you can use the same strategies over and over again to generate a very nice monthly income for you and your family. (Lazy Affiliate System: Recurring Income! #1 CB Paying Site!) However, there is a learning curve that you are going to need to over come, if you intend to make money online selling other peoples products. The majority of people that become affiliate marketers make little or no money because they haven’t taken the time to get a proper education concerning affiliate marketing. So where can you go to educate yourself about affiliate marketing? Well The Lazy Affiliate System is a great place to start. The Lazy Affiliate System is taught by a veteran …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Find More Recurring Income Articles